Effective Date: Sep01, 2011
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. THE PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
For more information about our privacy practices, to discuss questions or concerns, or to get additional copies of this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer.
Title: Privacy Officer Telephone: (559) 271-8400
Address: 3616 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93711
PERSONS OR PARTIES COVERED
If you are a registered user of the Services, you will be required to sign the "Acknowledgement of Receipt of the Notice," and return it to us for our records. If you have any questions about this Notice of Privacy Practices ("Notice"), please see our contact information on the first page of this Notice.
(2) Who Must Follow This Notice? This Notice describes our privacy practices including those which apply to Aesthetic Edge, The Dental Practice of Mankirat Gill DDS, the Dental Groups in our provider network, the dental professionals practicing with the Dental Groups in our provider network, our administrative staff and all of our other personnel and contract staff. It applies to all medical advice, dental consultations, or other medical services furnished to you through the Services. All of our entities, sites, and locations must follow the terms of this Notice. In addition, these entities, sites, and locations may share medical information with each other for treatment, payment, or health care operations purposes described in this notice.
PERSONS EXCLUDED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE STILL COVERED
PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WEBSITE
This website is not lawfully accessible to persons under the age of 18 or who are otherwise covered by the provisions of the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). If you are under the age of 18 you must leave this site immediately. Fraudulent use of this website may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
(3) Our Commitment to Your Privacy. We understand that medical information about you and your health is personal. We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your protected health information ("PHI"). PHI is information about you that may be used to identify you (such as your name, social security number, or address), and that relates to (a) your past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition, (b) the provision of health care to you, or (c) your past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care. In providing the Services, we will receive and create records containing your PHI. We need these records to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your PHI and to provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your PHI. This Notice applies to all of the records of your care generated by the Services. When we use or disclose your PHI, we are required to abide by the terms of this Notice (or other Notice in effect at the time of the use or disclosure).
(4) How We May Use and Disclose Medical Information About You. Our AESTHETIC EDGE, THE DENTAL PRACTICE OF MANKIRAT GILL DDS medical professionals and our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of the PHI of our registered users/patients, and we have policies and procedures and other safeguards to help protect your PHI from improper use and disclosure. The following categories describe different ways that we use your PHI within Aesthetic Edge, The Dental Practice of Mankirat Gill DDS and under our business associate agreements with our Dental Groups and we disclose your PHI to persons and entities outside of Aesthetic Edge, The Dental Practice of Mankirat Gill DDS and our Dental Groups. We have not listed every use or disclosure within the categories below, but all permitted uses and disclosures will fall within one of the following categories. In addition, there are some uses and disclosures that will require your specific authorization. How much PHI is used or disclosed without your written permission will vary depending, for example, on the intended purpose of the use or disclosure. Sometimes we may only need to use or disclose a limited amount of PHI, such as to send you an appointment reminder or to confirm your health insurance coverage. At other times, we may need to use or disclose more PHI such as when AESTHETIC EDGE, THE DENTAL PRACTICE OF MANKIRAT GILL DDS health care professionals are providing medical treatment
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The use of information as described below may or may not be how information that is collected is customarily used by this site. While actual use of any information collected may be used quite conservatively, you must assume that it is not. You must assume that information collected is shared with other persons or entities for commercial purposes. While this is uncommon in practice, you must assume that it is as you make your decision whether or not to view or interact with this website. This type of shared information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and buying habits, as well as other information. This information may be used for general commercial solicitation by this website or other persons it is sold to, rented to, or shared with.
â¢ Disclosure at your request. We may disclose information when requested by you. This disclosure at your request may require written authorization by you. â¢ Treatment: This is the most important use and disclosure of your PHI. We use and disclose your PHI to another physician or health care provider to provide treatment and other services to you, for example for purposes of an e-health consultation or in connection with the provision of follow-up treatment. In addition, we may contact you to provide appointment reminders or information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you. We may also disclose PHI to other providers involved in your treatment. â¢ Payment: We may use and disclose your PHI to obtain payment for services that we provide to you. For example, disclosures to claim and obtain payment from your health insurer, HMO, or other company that arranges or pays the cost of some or all of your health care ("Your Payer") or to verify that Your Payor will pay for health care. â¢ Health Care Operations: We may use and disclose your PHI for our health care operations, which include internal administration and planning and various activities that improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the care that we deliver to you. For example, we may use PHI to evaluate the quality and competence of our affiliated AESTHETIC EDGE, THE DENTAL PRACTICE OF MANKIRAT GILL DDS health care professionals. â¢ Business Associates: There are some services provided in our organization through contracts with business associates. Examples of business associates include accreditation agencies, management consultants, quality assurance reviewers, and billing and collection services. We may disclose your PHI to our business associates so that they can perform the job we have asked them to do. To protect your PHI, we require our business associates to sign a contract or written agreement stating that they will appropriately safeguard your PHI. â¢ Appointment reminders: We may use and disclose your PHI to contact you as a reminder that you have an appointment for a consultation or other service through the Services. â¢ Treatment alternatives: We may use and disclose your PHI to tell you about or recommend possible treatment options or alternatives that may be of interest to you. â¢ Health-related products and services: We may use and disclose your PHI to tell you about our health-related products or services that may be of interest to you. â¢ Communications with family and others when you are present: Sometimes a family member or other person involved in your care will be present when we are discussing your PHI with you. We may use or disclose your PHI to a family member, other relative, a close personal friend or any other person identified by you when you are present for, or otherwise available prior to, the disclosure, if we (1) obtain your agreement; (2) provide you with the opportunity to object to the disclosure and you do not object; or (3) reasonably infer that you do not object to the disclosure. â¢ Communications with family and others when you are not present: If you are not present, or the opportunity to agree or object to a use or disclosure cannot practicably be provided because of your incapacity or an emergency circumstance, we may exercise our professional judgment to determine whether a disclosure is in your best interest. If we disclose information to a family member, other relative, or a close personal friend, we would disclose only information that we believe is directly relevant to the person’s involvement with your health care or payment related to your health care. We may also disclose your PHI in order to notify (or assist in notifying) such persons of your location, general condition or death. â¢ Threat to health or safety: We may use and disclose your PHI when necessary to prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of the public or another person. Any disclosure, however, would only be to someone able to help prevent the threat.
5) Special Situations That Do Not Require Your Authorization. The following categories describe unique circumstances in which we may use or disclose your PHI without your authorization. â¢ Public health activities: We may disclose your PHI for the following public health activities to: (1) prevent or control disease, injury or disability; (2) report births and deaths; (3) report regarding the abuse or neglect of children, elders and dependent adults; (4) report reactions to medications or problems with products; (5) notify people of recalls of products they may be using; (6) notify a person who may have been exposed to a disease or may be at risk for contracting or spreading a disease or condition; and (7) notify emergency response employees regarding possible exposure to HIV/AIDS, to the extent necessary to comply with state and federal laws. â¢ Victims of abuse, neglect or domestic violence: If we reasonably believe you are a victim of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence, we may disclose your PHI to a governmental authority, including a social service or protective services agency, authorized by law to receive reports of such abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. â¢ Health oversight activities: We may disclose your PHI to a health oversight agency for activities authorized by law. These oversight activities include, for example, audits, investigations, inspections, and licensure. These activities are necessary for the government to monitor the health care system, government programs, and compliance with civil rights laws. â¢ Lawsuits and other legal disputes: We may use and disclose PHI in responding to a court or administrative order, a subpoena, or a discovery request. We may also use and disclose your PHI to the extent permitted by law without your authorization, for example, to defend a lawsuit or arbitration. â¢ Law enforcement officials: We may disclose your PHI to the police or other law enforcement officials as required or permitted by law: (1) in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, summons or similar process; (2) to identify or locate a suspect, fugitive, material witness, or missing person; (3) about the victim of a crime if, under certain limited circumstances, we are unable to obtain the person’s agreement; (4) about a death we believe may be the result of a criminal conduct; (5) about criminal conduct at Aesthetic Edge, The Dental Practice of Mankirat Gill DDS or our Dental Groups; and (6) in emergency circumstances to report a crime; the location of the crime or victims; or the identity, description or location of the person who committed the crime. â¢ Decedents: We may disclose your PHI to a coroner or medical examiner as authorized by law. â¢ Organ and tissue donation: We may disclose your PHI to organizations that facilitate organ, eye or tissue procurement, banking or transplantation. â¢ Research that does not involve your treatment: When a research study does not involve any treatment, we may disclose your PHI to researchers. To do this, we will either ask your permission to use your PHI or we will use a special process that protects the privacy of your PHI. In addition, we may use information that cannot be identified as your PHI, but that includes certain limited information (such as your date of birth and dates of service). We will use this information for research, quality assurance activities, and other similar purposes and we will obtain special protections for the information disclosed. â¢ Specialized government functions: We may use and disclose your PHI to units of the government with special functions, such as the U.S. military or the U.S. Department of State, under certain circumstances. We may use and disclose your PHI to authorized federal officials for intelligence, counterintelligence, and other national security activities authorized by law. We may use and disclose your PHI to authorized federal officials so they may provide protection to the President, other authorized persons or foreign heads of state, or conduct special investigations. â¢ Inmates: If you are an inmate of a correctional institution or under custody of a law enforcement official, we may disclose PHI about you to the correctional institution or the law enforcement official. This is necessary for the correctional institution to provide you with health care, to protect your health and safety and the health and safety of others, and to protect the safety and security of the correctional institution. â¢ Workers’ compensation: We may disclose your PHI as authorized by and to the extent necessary to comply with California law relating to workers’ compensation or other similar programs. â¢ As required by law: We may use and disclose your PHI when required to do so by any other law not already referred to in the preceding categories. For example, the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services may review our compliance efforts, which may include seeing your PHI.
6) Situations Requiring Your Written Authorization. If there are reasons we need to use your PHI that have not been described in the sections above, we will obtain your written permission. This permission is described as a written "authorization." If you authorize us to use or disclose PHI about you, you may revoke that authorization in writing at any time. If you revoke your authorization, we will no longer use or disclose PHI about you for the reasons stated in your written authorization, except to the extent we have already acted in reliance on your authorization. You understand that we are unable to take back any disclosures we have already made with your permission, and we are required to retain our records of the care we provide to you. Some typical disclosures that require your authorization are: â¢ Special categories of treatment information: In most cases, federal or state law requires your written authorization or the written authorization of your representative for disclosures of drug and alcohol abuse treatment, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) test results, and mental health treatment. â¢ Research involving your treatment: When a research study involves your treatment, we may disclose your PHI to researchers only after you have signed a specific written authorization. In addition, an Institutional Review Board (IRB) will already have reviewed the research proposal, established appropriate procedures to ensure the privacy of your PHI and approved the research. You do not have to sign the authorization, but if you refuse you cannot be part of the research study and may be denied research-related treatment. â¢ Fundraising activities: We may use demographic information and your dates of service for our own fundraising purposes; otherwise we will obtain your authorization. If you do not want us to contact you for fundraising efforts, you must notify us in writing at the address listed at the end of this Notice. â¢ Marketing: We must also obtain your written authorization ("Your Marketing Authorization") prior to using your PHI to send you any marketing materials. We can, however, provide you with marketing materials in a face-to-face encounter without obtaining Your Marketing Authorization. We are also permitted to give you a promotional gift of nominal value, if we so choose, without obtaining Your Marketing Authorization. In addition, we may communicate with you about products or services relating to your treatment, case management or care coordination, or alternative treatments, therapies, providers or care settings without Your Marketing Authorization. If we receive any direct or indirect payment for making such a communication, however, we would need your prior written permission to contact you. The only exceptions for seeking such permission are when our communication (I) describes only a drug or medication that is currently being prescribed for you and our payment for the communication is reasonable in amount; or (ii) is made by one of our business partners consistent with our written agreement with the business partner.
7) Your Rights Regarding Medical Information about You. You have the following rights regarding health information we maintain about you. You may contact a health information representative where services were provided to obtain additional information and instructions for exercising the following rights. â¢ Right to request additional restrictions: You may request restrictions on our use and disclosure of your PHI (1) for treatment, payment and health care operations, (2) to individuals (such as a family member, other relative, close personal friend or any other person identified by you) involved with your care or with payment related to your care, or (3) to notify or assist in the notification of such individuals regarding your location and general condition. While we will consider all requests for additional restrictions carefully, we are not required to agree to a requested restriction, unless the disclosure is to a health plan for a payment or health care operation purpose and the medical information relates solely to a health care item or service for which we have been paid out-of-pocket in full. This request must be in writing. We will send you a written response. â¢ Right to receive confidential communications: You may request to receive your PHI by alternative means of communication or at alternative locations. For example, you can request that we only contact you at work or by mail. To request confidential communications, you must make your request in writing. We will not ask you for the reason for your request. We will accommodate all reasonable requests. Your request must specify how or where you wish to be contacted. â¢ Inspection and Copies: You may request access to your medical record file and billing records maintained by us. You may inspect and request copies of the records. Under limited circumstances, we may deny you access to a portion of your records. If you are denied access to PHI, you may request that the denial be reviewed. Another licensed health care professional chosen by us will review your request and the denial. The person conducting the review will not be the person who denied your request. We will comply with the outcome of the review. If you desire access to your records, you must submit your request in writing. If your medical information is maintained in an electronic health record, you may obtain an electronic copy of your medical information and, if you choose, instruct us to transmit such copy directly to an entity or person you designate in a clear, conspicuous, and specific manner. If you request paper copies, we will charge you for the costs of copying, mailing, labor and supplies associated with your request. Our fee for providing you an electronic copy of your medical information will not exceed our labor costs in responding to your request for the electronic copy (or summary or explanation). o You should take note that, if you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor, certain portions of the minor’s PHI will not be accessible to you (for example, records pertaining to health care services for which the minor can lawfully give consent and therefore for which the minor has the right to inspect or obtain copies of the record; or the health care provider determines, in good faith, that access to the client records requested by the representative would have a detrimental effect on the provider’s professional relationship with the minor client or on the minor’s physical safety or psychological well-being).
â¢ Right to amend your records: You have the right to request that we amend PHI maintained in your medical record file or billing records. If you desire to amend your records, your request must be in writing. We will comply with your request unless we believe that the information that would be amended is accurate and complete or other special circumstances apply. If we deny your request, you will be permitted to submit a statement of disagreement for inclusion in your records. â¢ Right to addendum: You have the right to add a 250-word document ("addendum") to your PHI. â¢ Right to receive an accounting of disclosures: Upon written request, you may obtain an accounting of certain disclosures of your PHI made by us during any period of time six years prior to the date of your request, except that for requests made on or after January 1, 2011 that relate to treatment, payment or health care operation disclosures from our electronic health record system, the accounting period is three years. Your written request should indicate in what form you want the list (for example, on paper or electronically). If you request an accounting more than once during a twelve (12) month period, we will charge you for the costs involved in fulfilling your additional request. We will inform you of such costs in advance, so that you may modify or withdraw your request to save costs. In addition, we will notify you as required by law if there has been a breach of the security of your PHI. â¢ Paper copy: Upon request, you may obtain a paper copy of this Notice. Even if you have agreed to receive such notice electronically, you are still entitled to a paper copy of this notice. To obtain a paper copy of this notice, please ask your AESTHETIC EDGE, THE DENTAL PRACTICE OF MANKIRAT GILL DDS health care professional, if you are a registered user of the Services. If you are not a registered user of the Services, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this Notice.
8) Minimum Necessary. To the extent required by law, when using or disclosing your PHI or when requesting your PHI from another covered entity, we will make reasonable efforts not to use, disclose, or request more than a limited data set (as defined below) of your PHI or, if needed by us, no more than the minimum amount of PHI necessary to accomplish the intended purpose of the use, disclosure, or request, taking into consideration practical and technological limitations. For purposes of this Notice, a "limited data set" means medical information that excludes the following items: â¢ Names â¢ Postal address information, other than town or city, State, and zip code â¢ Telephone numbers â¢ Fax numbers â¢ Electronic mail addresses â¢ Social security numbers â¢ Medical record numbers â¢ Health plan beneficiary numbers â¢ Account numbers â¢ Certificate/license numbers â¢ Vehicle identifiers and serial numbers, including license plate numbers â¢ Device identifiers and serial numbers â¢ Web Universal Resource Locators (URLs) â¢ Internet Protocol (IP) address numbers â¢ Biometric identifiers, including finger and voice prints â¢ Full face photographic images and any comparable images
9) Changes to this Notice. We may change our privacy practices from time to time. Changes will apply to current PHI, as well as new PHI after the change occurs. If we make an important change, we will change our Notice. If our Notice has changed, we will offer you a copy of the current Notice the next time you seek treatment through the Services.
10) Concerns or Complaints. If you desire further information about your privacy rights, are concerned that we have violated your privacy rights, or disagree with a decision that we made about access to your PHI, you may contact our Privacy Officer (listed below). Finally, you may send a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights. Our Privacy Officer can provide you the address. We will not take any action against you for filing a complaint
VIEWING AND/OR USE AND/OR COMMUNICATION IS CONSTRUED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
ABOUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND HOW IT IS USED This website routinely collects information about its visitors, subscribers, members, and customers. This information is obtained in various ways, such as:
VISITOR, SUBSCRIBER, MEMBER, OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM 'REGISTRATION'
Registration means that the Visitor, Subscriber, Member or Customer takes active, positive steps to communicate information to this website. This can include pages or 'pop ups' where you register for a newsletter or subscribe to a mailing list; it can include your participation in visitor surveys; it can include requesting information from the website via email, mail, or courier; it may be from joining an affiliate program or other membership organization, paid or unpaid; it may be from ordering a product.
Occasionally complete credit card information may be provided to the website via fax or a fill-in form rather than regular secure merchant service processing. This information is kept at the highest level of security and is never divulged to anyone except the merchant service provider or for the purpose of communication with the customer.
Online ordering via SSL encrypted communication provided by shopping cart services supporting merchant service companies like Visa and Master Card provides information to the website but does not provide complete credit card numbers. In the process of online ordering, the customer provides, name, address, city, state, email address, phone number, CVV2 (back of card) number, and, occasionally a member password. You should consider all this information available to the website. This information is used to deliver the product, but under the Purchase Agreement you also approve its use for general solicitation purposes.
VISITOR EMAIL INQUIRIES
CUSTOMER EMAIL OR TESTIMONIALS
If you are a customer and send an email to the website, or if you communicate with the site by phone or mail, the website collects information about your communication and by communicating with the site you gives your permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and otherwise use any information collected as the site sees fit.
Any communication which, in its sole discretion, the site deems to be a testimonial, may be publicized for commercial purposes.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM VISITOR INTERACTION WITH BANNERS, POPUPS, OR SITE ADVERTISERS
Visitors clicking on banners or pop-ups or hyperlinked advertising, appearing on this website must assume that information is being collected about them. This site is not responsible for the use of information collected in such a fashion. Visitors must assume that (1) information will be collected, (2) that 'cookies' will usually be placed on their hard drive, (3) that website does not have any control over what happens with this information, (4) that website takes no responsibility over the accuracy or content of advertisers, (5) that website is not responsible for downloads from third party advertisers that contain viruses or worms or other computer code that causes their computer or software harm, and (6) that website assumes no responsibility for the data that is garnered from the click itself or that the advertiser collects.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM REFERRING EMAIL OR REFERRING URLS
If you send a friend an email from this site or if you send the URL or one of our web pages to a friend, you must assume that some data is collected about your IP address or your email address and that of your friend. You must assume that referred emails or web pages may appear to come from your email. You must accept fully responsibility for referring pages or email to a friend and agree to indemnify this site for any damage, intentional or unintentional that results from said referrals.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM VOLUNTARY VISITOR, SUBSCRIBER, MEMBER OR CUSTOMER SURVEYS
Unless otherwise specified in the survey, you must assume that any information provided to the website as part of a survey in which you participate may be used for general solicitation for commercial purposes and that such information will be shared with joint venture partners, affiliates, marketing organization or used by the site itself for product design or solicitation purposes.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ELECTRONIC MEANS AND 'COOKIES'
Many websites, including this one; collect information about your computer, your email address, your IP address. You must assume that your web-viewing or web-use activity is monitored, tracked, and information collected. This information is not usually of a personal nature, but it may help define your viewing habits and product preferences even though the website may or may not have any idea who you are.
"Cookies" is web jargon for bits of computer code placed on your hard drive. Websites use this to keep you 'logged in', to keep track of search criteria, to monitor use, to password protect use of the site or use of products sold by the site. Cookies can also be used to obtain information about your computer configuration or your use of your computer.
Cookies can be used to electronically gather information about you. Again, it may or may not be personal information, but it is information and by using this site you are expressly giving permission to use 'cookies' and to use the information gathered from their use to benefit you. You also give permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and use any information collected for product design, product offers to you, and general commercial solicitation purposes by this site or joint venture partners, affiliates, and marketing organizations.
INFORMATION THAT IS NOT SHARED
Credit card information or other financial information is not usually known to the website. However, in the event that it is made known, that information is never revealed to anyone except to processing authorities or law enforcement agencies. However, the provider of such information gives express permission to use it in fraud investigation or for litigation.
BULLETIN BOARDS AND PUBLIC FORUMS
Visitors, subscribers, members, or customers who use any site provided bulletin boards or other public forums, such as chat rooms, do so at their own risk. You may not assume that the site monitors these services or protects you in any manner from information you post publicly or share with anyone else via these services.
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as an email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all email communication with you shall contain an 'unsubscribe' link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
This website takes measures to protect its data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this site or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this site concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information. You must assume that it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, such as "hackers," and used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm and that you agree that the site is not responsible for damages to you.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REPORT OF INCIDENTS
You may direct questions, comments or reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-271-8400
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Information about the American Arbitration Association, its rules, and its forms are available from the American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York, 10017-4605. Hearing will take place in the city or county of the Seller.
In no case shall the Visitor have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Visitor will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator's decision will final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
If you are concerned that we may have violated your privacy rights, or you disagree with a decision we made about access to your medical information, about amending your medical information, about restricting our use or disclosure of your medical information, or about how we communicate with you about your medical information (including a breach notice communication), you may contact to our Privacy Officer.
You also may submit a written complaint to the Office for Civil Rights of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, Washington, D.C. 20201. You may contact the Office for Civil Rights’ Hotline at 1-800-368-1019.
We support your right to the privacy of your medical information. We will not retaliate in any way if you choose to file a complaint with us or with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter that is brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Patient/Customer/Visitor agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction will be the State of California and City of Fresno in the County of Fresno CA as declared in the contact information of this website and Aesthetic Edge, The Dental Practice of Mankirat Gill DDS Professional Corporation. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to Fresno, CA.
Visitor agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the State of the California.